Leave city life behind and escape to our eco-community for a life-altering experience you will cherish. Spanning nearly 2.5 million acres of lush Amazonian rainforest, Ecuador’s Yasuní National Park is also a UNESCO Biosphere Reserve.
This is a mesmerizing place unlike any other! Our facility is the only one of its kind located within the vibrant heart of one of the most biodiverse ecosystems on our planet.
The most biodiverse place on Earth, spanning nearly 2.5 million acres of lush rainforest. The Ecuadorian Amazon is home to more than 600 bird species. The splendors of the Amazon are unforgettable.
- Assistance at Quito Airport.
- Private transport during the whole tour.
- Accommodation in a private cabin with hot water.
- All meals starting with lunch on the ﬁrst day.
- Native and bilingual guide.
- All the excursions.
- Rubber boots.
- WIFI in the bar area.
- Prices are per person
- We depart Monday, Thursday and Friday
RATES DO NOT INCLUDE:
- Air ticket from/to Quito (the US $250.00 round trip or, $120 one way. Price subject to change without previous notice).
- Personal expenses, extras, tips.
- Any not speciﬁed service.
Scheduled tour bookings are not confirmed until payment is received ( by Paypal or wire transfer bank*).
In any event, Hidden Secrets strongly advises you to take out travel insurance… it’s well worth the pice of mind.
We always suggest a call, email, or text the day prior to your tour to ensure all your details are as they should be. It is not obligatory, but it helps.
If confirmed standard departure tour bookings are canceled the following fees apply:
More than 7 days in advance – 10% of the original fee.
3-7 days in advance – 50% of tour cost.
Within 72 hours of commencement – refunds will not be available.
If changes are made more than 6 days prior to the original booking there is no charge.. the rebooked date must be within 2 months.