The perfect opportunity to be in a Truly Primary Rainforest, full of Incredible & Varied Wildlife. More Birds, Mammals, and Reptiles, because our well-maintained trails and a lower impact in our area keep animals and nature in their place. A whole natural world surrounding you while you stay in our comfortable cabins, and trying delicious typical food.
Deep within the Ecuadorian Amazon you will ﬁnd a mysterious lake called Challuacocha, feel the mystery. Along the southern border stretches the vast Yasuni National Park. In the corridor between, located on 40,000 hectares (100,000 acres) of the untouched rainforest lies here, a unique Ecuador ecolodge. Here, the biodiversity will amaze you! On your adventure, you will walk through a pristine rainforest gallery that is home to 1,500 species of trees, hundreds of climbing vines, and exotic ﬂowers, as well as 550 species of tropical birds, 13 species of monkeys, and 1,000 species of beautiful butterﬂies. With our extensive knowledge of the Amazon wildlife and biodiversity, we can give our guests the true experience of an Ecuadorian Amazon jungle tour
- Assistance at Quito Airport.
- Private transport during the whole tour.
- Accommodation in a private cabin with hot water or tent
- All meals starting with lunch on the ﬁrst day and ﬁnishing
- Snacks for all the excursions.
- Native and bilingual guide.
- All the excursions.
- Rubber boots.
- WIFI in the bar area.
- Prices are per person
- We depart every day except on Sundays
- Child discount from 0-5 y.o free, from 6-11 y.o. 50%
RATES DO NOT INCLUDE:
- Air ticket from/to Quito (the US $210.00 round trip or, $110 one way. Price subject to change without previous notice).
- Or Bus ticket from/to Quito US 30,00 round trip or, US $15,00 one way.
- Personal expenses, extras, tips.
- Any not speciﬁed service.
Scheduled tour bookings are not confirmed until payment is received ( by Paypal or wire transfer bank*).
In any event, Hidden Secrets strongly advises you to take out travel insurance… it’s well worth the pice of mind.
We always suggest a call, email, or text the day prior to your tour to ensure all your details are as they should be. It is not obligatory, but it helps.
If confirmed standard departure tour bookings are canceled the following fees apply:
More than 7 days in advance – 10% of the original fee.
3-7 days in advance – 50% of tour cost.
Within 72 hours of commencement – refunds will not be available.
If changes are made more than 6 days prior to the original booking there is no charge.. the rebooked date must be within 2 months.